Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Winged Eyeliner- YouTube Video

Hi dolls!
I finally uploaded my winged eyeliner tutorial on my YouTube channel. I'm using a brown gel liner from MAC, because I was obsessed with it during the time I recorded this video. :P I also felt that it was different from all the eyeliner videos on YouTube. 
For those who are wondering I like to use Maybelline's gel liner when doing my winged eyeliner in black. Also, I have a habit of getting bored of brushes easily. So, when I'm tired of using MAC's 209 brush (featured in this video) i'll use either Sonia Kashuks angle eyeliner brush or MAC's 266 brush. 
If you have any questions feel free to ask me on the comment box below (or you can email me). 
Love you guys! Muah!

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel! 



2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I wanted to let you know that your blog is amazing, so I nominated it for the Liebster award! :) Go to my blog post for more information. <3

    http://www.hustlababy09.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    xo, Sarah
    Hustla, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. I want to invite you to my blog www.dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com its about skin and hair care plus more. You can follow if you like. I'm your newest follower ty

    ReplyDelete