Monday, February 25, 2013

"YOLO" Tattoo - Music Video Makeup

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing fabulous!  

A few weeks ago I posted pictures from the music video shoot where I got to do makeup for both of the main actors/band members from Bad Chemistry. I realized that I didn't include any close-ups of the tattoo itself that I drew on the "party guy". I wish I would have taken more pictures, but at least I got these three. So, here you go! Let me know what you guys think! 




I also wanted to point out that you can purchase "Mayday!" by Bad Chemistry and 50% of their proceeds will go to the LOVE HOPE STRENGTH Foundation! Aren't they just awesome!?

If you haven't checked out their music video make sure to check it out. It's both hilarious and clever, AND I make a guest appearance for a whole 5 seconds!
Go Maggie!

Click here for more pictures from the shoot on my other post.

Click here for "Mayday!" by Bad Chemistry (music video).

Click here to buy "Mayday!" and donate money to LOVE HOPE STRENGTH.





No comments:

Post a Comment